Thursday, April 16, 2009

Link Roundup


Time once again for me to share useful links I've come across.

Internal Tracking with Etsy Stats This article shows how to set up Google Analytics to track internal Etsy traffic. This will give you more information about Etsy Searches, and whether someone found you from the front page, Storque, showcases, etc. Make sure you follow the link to the video, it's worth watching for more info.

The rest of the blog also has a lot of good information on stats tracking.

Tech Update: Checkout Updates Details on the changes to Etsy's Checkout system.

Handmadeology: Handmade Directory A new directory for handmade shops, blogs, and twitter profiles.

2 comments:

  1. wow! Thanks! I knew most but Handmadeology is new to me. Very Helpful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing your experience & know-how, it is much appreciated! :) I'm adding you to my blogroll & have bookmarked you too! Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...