Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Upcoming Plans for the Handmade Business Blog

I've been rethinking some things about this blog and how sporadic my posting tends to be. Since I don't think that's the best way to run a blog I'm instituting a schedule for posting. Hopefully I'll be able to stick to it.
  • Monday - Link roundup or Quick Tip
  • Wednesday - In depth article, book review, etc.
  • Friday - Weekly Inspiration. This is a new idea I had to highlight a cool bit of packaging, business card, shop design, etc.

If you run across something cool you'd like the blog to feature please drop me an email at NoadiArt@gmail.com please include your name and shop link so I can credit you.

1 comment:

  1. Hey! First off, this is a great blog, and I've loved EVERY article since you started :-)

    Maybe one of these Mondays, you could find some links to sites that talk about using Quickbooks Manufacturing edition 2009 to manage the books of a jewelry maker/seller business. Hehe. Ok, so that's a bit specific maybe, and that's why I can find anything myself. Perhaps, just on quickbooks to manage a handmade business's books? Just a though :-)

    Keep Up the good work

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...