Monday, February 1, 2010

Blog News

First off I want to thank everyone who sent questions. I'll be starting to answer them on Wednesday and if you have any please email me or comment on the question request post.

Second I now have an official spam policy that you can read here and is also linked in the upper right menu of the blog. There's been a problem with spam comments lately, often get rich quick scams, and I wanted a clear policy so you can see what sort of comments have been getting removed. I encourage you to disagree with me and post your opinions and I'll never delete a comment that does so long as it remains PG rated for any younger readers (I have had parents contact me about their kids starting businesses and reading this blog).

Third here's a fun creative video that is handmade if not about business:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...