Indie Craft Shows - DIY Displays: An ongoing series of posts with display ideas such as a greeting card earring display, DIT display risers, and using a vintage truck to make a jewelry display.
Ring Display - Using a wooden tray, soft foam, and fabric.
Pendant Display - Cute idea using pieces of tile
Wire Earing Display - Made larger and with hooks rather than loops it could be used for bracelets, necklaces, etc.
And a few quick ideas for re-purposing objects as displays I've come up with:
- Use terra-cotta pots as risers.
- Lazy susans make nice displays that people can rotate
- Small wire trashcans can be flipped upside down and used to hang earrings, ornaments, etc.tura
- Large sea shells can be used to hold business cards or small items (I use this one)
- Branches can be used to hang items like necklaces
- Baskets come in so many sizes you can find them to hold almost anything from small jewelry items to large prints.
- Connect 3 old doors together with hinges (think folding screen) and use for hanging paintings, frames photos, etc. I got this idea from the Shy, Novice, and Closeted Art Show
For more inspiration here's the Show Me Your Booths Flickr group